Andreas H. Bitesnich who staged the sold out premiere kindly provided these photos.
I am so happy that MISHIMA is finally released and I hope you all will be attending my premiere at the Ars Electronica Festival Linz on Monday, September 10th.
A few days before the official release the pre-released track from “MISHIMA” has already 300.000 on Apple music. We are looking forward to the MISHIMA premiere on September 10th at […]
- MISHIMA | CD Signing at Concerto Amsterdam
- 29/09/2018, Amsterdam, Concerto Recordshop
- MISHIMA | Maki Namekawa plays Philip Glass
- 29/09/2018, Amsterdam, Amstelkerk
- Namekawa/Davies at Anton Bruckner University Linz
- 21/10/2018, Linz, Anton Bruckner Universität Linz
- Glass Works for Piano | Live at Bentonville
- 06/12/2018, Bentonville, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- The Complete Etudes | Live at Paris
- 17/05/2019, Paris, Cité de la musique
Maki about Philip Glass
When he plays the piano you hear his heart, his personality. He is of such inner greatness, so positive as a human being. I think this is what his audience likes so much about his music.